Midlands Reptiles Venom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!!

5 posters

Go down

BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER  - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!! Empty BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!!

Post  Salvator Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:48 pm

Our very own RYAN MILLS is on there tonight with his sick serpent.

NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

cheers
Salvator
Salvator

Back to top Go down

BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER  - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!! Empty Re: BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!!

Post  David Nixon Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm

I love Ryan, he is our very own celeb - and good with plastic/rubber snakes too. Top man Very Happy
David Nixon
David Nixon
Admin

Back to top Go down

BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER  - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!! Empty Re: BBC THREE 20:30 TONIGHT - Bizarre Animal ER - It is IMPERATIVE you watch it!!!

Post  Matt Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nkpb4/Bizarre_Animal_ER_Episode_7/

I would have liked to have seen more filming of the actual surgery but I guess it would probably have been a little too grusome for some viewers...
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Charlton Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 am

I would like to have seen more of Ryans techniques in trying to get those rubber snakes to copulate.... Smile
Tom Charlton
Tom Charlton

Back to top Go down

Post  David Nixon Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 am

His Mrs says he cannot get the rubber snake to ever copulate Very Happy
David Nixon
David Nixon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mills Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:41 am

thanks guys, i see my attempts to keep it relitivley quiet went down the toilet! Rolling Eyes

but yea, they wanted me to do all that stuff just because they needed loads of footage to edit together, i did what i had to do Very Happy

but i still hate being on the telly all the same, id make a rubbish celebrity!
Ryan Mills
Ryan Mills

Back to top Go down

Post  Salvator Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am

I just watched it...

Ryan I can't believe how happy and excited you looked throughout it!
Salvator
Salvator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Mills Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:32 am

haha, your not the only one who's said that mate, infact everyone has...... Shocked

i honestly was dreading this since filming last year, i didnt make the best first impression with the film crew!

nevermind though, ITS OVER cheers

who's next on the TV? i hear daves doing some filming with gok wan early next year?
Ryan Mills
Ryan Mills

Back to top Go down

Post  David Nixon Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am

Mad
David Nixon
David Nixon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Charlton Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:38 am

Ryan Mills wrote:

who's next on the TV? i hear daves doing some filming with gok wan early next year?

Thats right Ryan, Dave has been filming with Gok for 'How to look Good Naked - Male Edition', to be aired in April next year. Dave said he enjoyed his time with Gok and it now feeling much more confident about his body.
Tom Charlton
Tom Charlton

Back to top Go down

Post  David Nixon Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Very Happy - Tommy C, I just love your shirts. I like to call them 'the jam jar look'.
David Nixon
David Nixon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum