Midlands Reptiles Venom Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011

2 posters

Go down

British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011 Empty British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011

Post  natureboyuk6 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi Guys,
Just to let you know that Bangor University Herpetological Society will be hosting the British Herpetological Symposium on the 8th and 9th April 2011. A flier with all relevant information can be downloaded from http://www.arguk.org/index.php?view=details&id=34%3Abritish-herpetological-symposium&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=12

Cheers,
Simon

natureboyuk6

Back to top Go down

British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011 Empty Re: British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011

Post  David Nixon Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Who will be speaking Simon?

Cheers,

Dave
David Nixon
David Nixon
Admin

Back to top Go down

British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011 Empty Re: British Herpetological Symposium - Bangor 2011

Post  natureboyuk6 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi Dave,
It is the format of a usual conference so at the moment the only confirmed speakers are the invited keynote speakers (Richard Brown (LJMU), Robert Jehle (Salford University), Tobias Uller (Oxford University), Graeme Hays (Swansea Uni), and Jonathon Cranfield as the ARG UK representitive. We are waiting on abstracts from other presentees and have a fair bit of interest so far, so you will have to watch this space - although you will not have an idea until the abstract book is published online (probably around the middle of March). I will give one away ... I will be presenting the New Guinea / Ozzie work that I am currently working on - probably the Acanthophis dataset.

Cheers,
Simon

natureboyuk6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum